Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Downlaod Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro 4.15 FULL PATCH Free


Download My Screen Recorder Pro 4.15 Fuul Free

My Screen Recorder Pro is a professional video screen capture software that lets you capture your PC screen activity to many popular video formats.  Any application that runs on your Windows PC can be recorded including the audio.  With a PC microphone, add your own audio narration as you demonstrate how to use a web site or explain a product concept. 

How to Install:
1 Download and Extract with WinRAR tool.
2 Run setup file and complete installation.
3 Run patch as admin to installation directory
  C:\Program Files (x86)\Deskshare\My Screen Recorder Pro 4
4 Enjoy!!

download MyScreen_sanet.me.rar
Downlaod Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro 4.15 FULL PATCH Free Reviewed by sakti on 20:28:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Download Area © 2014 - 2019

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.